Saturday, June 2, 2007

How to decorate a Munny

Subhead: Or, at least how I did it.
I've been wanting to get my own blank Munny for a while now. I got one from Kidrobot and got the paints out.

Here's your basic blank Munny in parts. Oh, what to do...














Start painting...add texture...I like to paint undercoats of color and add texture so that in the end result you will see color coming through the texture...I use Golden's molding paste to build up texture...hope it sticks...













Add more under-color...looks bad for Munny but don't worry it's only paint...














...add yet more color...












...done with the underpainting...now lets put on a topcoat...this shows the texture previously applied...












...close-up to see texture...












...a few details, put Munny back together and, voila! 'tis done.

No comments:

Post a Comment